Summer of Jim and Tom

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

"there is nothing to do here but drink"

That's what Jim says anyways.

So Jim forgot to mention the power outage that we got on Friday. While he was off galavanting in London, we had a crazy ass thunderstorm. Probably the most intense storm I've seen since I was like 8. But it only lasted about an hour. But it did manage to knock the power out for the whole area right while I was eating dinner. So the fire alarm goes out and we have to leave the castle. Which is fine. Except there is no power in our Rez either. Until the middle of the afternoon on Saturday. It was kinda neat cause we ended up playing cards in the hallways by flashlight and stuff. but it also kinda sucked because we couldn't get good food and the toilets were shut down. And everyone was terribly miserable on the trip to Brighton.

Yes I was too drunk to wake up for my field trip. It sucks i know. Tonight we played risk though which was fun. Jim is a terribly angry man. No one really one, although I was the second one to go out (on a semi suicide plot) and we called the game cause it was taking forever.

I get to do a presentation tomorrow on the Basques and the Catalans. Exciting I know. and Jim has NO course work. He does nothing but say "i'm bored. everyone works too hard."

This weekend its London for the whole weekend. Which is kind of crazy, cause it's Canada Day. Wooo Canada.

Really this post had nothing interesting in it. I'm just bored and I didn't want to lose viewers by airing a clip show. But I hear Labbatt is expanding their London plant while they are closing their Etobicoke one. Sorry DB.

4 Comments:

At 9:52 a.m., Blogger db said...

lakeport started new ads today targeting labatt as a "rip off".
even though labatt genuine honey isn't that great, i'll buy it to shut up theresa from lakeport...man i hate those commercials

ps i got a job offer. people in the real world sure are dumb!

db

 
At 11:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

They mentioned that storm on wimbledon telecast, and John McEnroe made fun of the other announcer for calling it an Oklahoma storm....priceless.
Labatt Genuine Honey I think is better then Lakeport, so I will join your charge db
Are the risk boards in england different, is the united kingdom HUGE on the map? Because I would do that...

To the Queen

Lord John Lusney the 3rd

 
At 1:26 p.m., Blogger davemesser said...

the big question now is where will 16 year old etobicoke kids go to buy 3 kegs with no id? certainly not the labatt beer store.


RIP.

 
At 10:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to say though the new Laker commercials have a catchy beat, and fun to hum along to. Also attempting to shut up Theresa from Lakeport would be amazing.

Dunn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home